Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Pretty albums all in a row

I am totally in love with the new Storyline albums from Heidi Swapp. They come in two sizes,
12 x 12 and this super fun size 81/2 x 11. I have all these albums sitting on a shelf in my scrap room waiting to be filled with more of my families memories.


Heidi Swapp storyline

My favourite album is this " tell your story" album.  I love the soft floral surrounding the title of the album.

Heidi Swapp storyline

I also love that inside the album is an 11 inch pocket to hold extra photos or embellishments waiting to be scrapped!

Heidi Swapp storyline

and the opening plastic sleeve contains this lovely title page which is a perfect way to start your album.

Heidi Swapp storyline

I just love how all the albums sit so pretty on my shelf!

Heidi Swapp storyline


You can find these albums at your local Michaels store!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Jossie Posie said...

I've got the green one! I have not filled mine either! I just keep staring at it! It's just so pretty! I have a feeling I need more after seeing your all in a row!

Thanks for sharing!
Jossie