Sunday, October 29, 2017

Boo- celebrate halloween with Heidi Swapp Storyline

Halloween is one of my favourite times of the year. A few weeks ago I had a little photo shoot with some Halloween Marquee masks. I wanted to record this memory as soon as possible so I grabbed some of my Heidi Swapp Deck Of Days cards from the Storyline collection, a fun cut file from the Silhouette store and got to work.

Heidi Swapp Storyline

Once I cut out the Frankenstein shape from my cardstock I got to work creating a patchwork with the Deck of Days cards. Once I adhered the cards  down to a second piece of cardstock  I stitched around the outline with my sewing machine for added texture.

Heidi Swapp Storyline

I then used pop dots to add in the facial features to my Frankenstein. I love the depth and shadow this creates on my layout.

Heidi Swapp Storyline

This is definitely my most favourite way to use the Deck Of Days cards, to me the possibilities are endless.
Photobucket

No comments: