Wednesday, November 19, 2014

beautiful moments

I am back to share my second project for my guest designer spot over at 17 Turtles. I got to play with the lovely Floral Bouquet digital cut file found here.
I teamed it up with the beautiful September Skies Alpine Rose pattern paper from Heidi Swapp.


I also used one of the yummy new Heidi Swapp Glitter words available from lobby Lobby for my title!


Teamed with some of the word stickers and ephemera pieces from September Skies  to complete my layout.



Photobucket

7 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Well, of course, it IS beautiful...the whole page & the white on white flowers.....STUNNING!!!

Lizzyc said...

This is more than beautiful.. I love the floral paper behind the white and love the title word and of course the star of the page is the stunningly gorgeous photo!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

This is just gorgeous Kim! Thanks again for guesting!!!

Tracy said...

Your layout is lovely!!
Such a beautiful photo

Ashley Horton said...

Gorgeous layout Kim!! I love that pretty floral paper for your background!

Leigh Penner said...

Oh, this is gorgeous, Kim!

Leanne said...

So very beautiful....x