Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Star Wars and Lego!

Sharing a couple of projects I created using this months Boys Of Sumer kits from Scraptastic.
When I first saw that paper plane paper I immediately thought Star Wars Star Fighters and remembered this photo of my youngest I had taken recently! It was a perfect match.


That white flash is a die cut from the kit ,the colours didn't suit my layout so  I just turned it over and adhered it upside down!


That little space invaders wood veneer reminded me of his helmet so I had to add that to that tag too!

 
When we were at Legoland the boys favourite ride was definitely the driving school ride.
I thought that dot pattern paper from the kit looked just like the top of lego pieces so it was a perfect fit for my layout.
 
 
That wood veneer car was just the cutest  I had to include it in my project.
 

...and I couldn't resist using all the "race" stickers from the kit as well!

 
 
Photobucket

6 comments:

Lizzyc said...

What fabulous features on your layouts.. great photos, love the embellies you have used.. what a lot of fun for your boys!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Oooh....your brights really do make me happy!!! Adore the second one with that dotty pp in the bg....& the turned over star shape.....BRILL!!!!

Marelize said...

How gorgeous colourful and fun! :)

Ashley Horton said...

Love the mix of patterns on these layouts, Kim!!

Tarrah McLean said...

Both are out of this world beautiful!! I love love them so much Kim!

Em Stafrace said...

Always such a pleasure visiting your blog. I quietly admire in the background. Sensational Kim, love each and everyone of them :)