Saturday, January 4, 2014

funny face...

There is  a bright funky and Summery new mood  board over at Jot magazine. A perfect combo of red , yellow and denim. I hope you get a chance to play along.
I chose to scrap these silly photos of my son using lots of bits and pieces of my stash. My favourite has to be that 'awesome' chipboard word from Heidi Swapp, I have stitched through it with my machine  for some extra fun!





Before I go I am excited to announce I have been asked to join the DT for Scraptastic Kit club. If you are looking for a fun easy going kit club to join I would love to see you pop by. My term officially starts in February!

Photobucket

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Wonderful page! You little guy is too cute!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, bright work! LOVE :)!!

xErin

Nathalie said...

I love this happy page and welcome to the Scraptastic DT! :D

lisa said...

Cute. Love that touch of denim!

Ashley Horton said...

Love this fun design Kim, and awesome use of the colors from the mood board!!

Kerryn said...

Hehe I love those photos. Awesome!

Leanne said...

LOLOLOLOL!! He's too cute..x

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Super duper fun! Congrats on your new position, Kim!!!

Mandalika said...

That is so cute, love the bright colours! Love your interpretation of the mood board

Chantalle said...

Fantastic news! Such a funny and cool layout

Lizzyc said...

What great photos and definitely in need of getting scrapped.. love all your special embellies and you place them perfectly on your page! and well done on your new kit club dt.. have fun!!

Tarrah McLean said...

What a fabulous layout Kim, Larsen looks so cute in these photos!! Awesome take on the Jot Mood Board...congrats on your new DT gig!!