Wednesday, April 14, 2010

new challenges

Being the 15th its time for a couple of new challenges. Firstly over at stuck there is a new sketch out today, here is the sketch and my take. He he he I did this layout over a month ago about Larsen learning to walk, he is wearing those oh so cute mickey mouse pants again from the previous layout...should have timed that better!!! Yummy scrummy chipboard and die cuts from 3tails and pin from mylittlebitofwhimsy



This second layout is based on a new sketch challenge also by the lovely Kim over at scrapawhile and also has a cute lilredrocketbutton my last reveal for this month, don't forget to keep checking back to the shop for the fabulous new kits Shell is creating.





Till next time...


7 comments:

Chloe said...

Oh I just love them both!!! Love how you do your boy pages!!!!!!

Tracey said...

Your boy pages rock Kim. Love your take on the sketch. Awesome work :)

Taryn said...

You clever chic! LOVE your use of yellow. I struggle with yellow, but you ROCK at yellow, girlxx

Wendy Kwok said...

thanks for dropping by my blog. I love this LO of your son, using Dear lizzy!!! cool

Unknown said...

Gosh I love those little frogs! Great LOs!

Moonie said...

Gorgeous lo Kim. I love that Cosmo paper... and yes I hardly ever use yellow unless it is with Cosmo... xx I am planning a mini retreat here at my house in June.. I would love for you and Miss Taryn to come. I have an online friend from NSW who I havent met who is coming up. We both decided on the idea.. so yes it would be great to have you two here. and Lisa the other one.. so just the 5 of us. Let me know what you think and I am working on a date. xxx

LG said...

WOW I love the way you interpret those sketches and made it your own.This is beautiful