Wednesday, March 3, 2010

challenge...

My friend Taryn and I have decided to give ourselves a monthly challenge using the same set of photos, it was my turn first to pick the photos, they are of our boys and others in the street playing STAR WARS. You can also see the cutest little button from lilredrocketbuttons Michelle sent them in my first DT pack, they are so scrummy. Make sure to head over to Taryn's blog to leave some love too. I can't wait for our next challenge!


My second layout chronicles Addisons curiostity at 3, like most little boys he wants to know the how and why of EVERYTHING. I have used another lilredrocketbutton button here and sprayed it with glimmermist to help it blend with the colours more. Graphic 45 is not normally my pattern paper of choice but I just loved this paper so much I actually bought it for another two layouts you will see soon.

Michelle has actually sold out of her buttons again but be sure to keep checking back soon for when she re stocks . The first button give away ends tomorrow so head on over to see how to enter the draw.
That cute little birdie is from mylittlebitofwhimsy and if you head on over there and scroll down abit you will see some love Stephanie left me YEAH!!!

Till next time...

9 comments:

Taryn said...

LOVE them, Kim. Thanks for our first challenge together. You have so many fun ideas! Love your take on the photos, especially the cloudy paper. The buttons are totally gorg.

Ann-Marie said...

Whoa! You never cease to impress me Kim! LOVE your style! Off to check out the other blog lol!

Tarrah McLean said...

Hey Kim,
Thank you fo stopping at my blog all the time and leaving me comments. I love reading your comments so much so I thought I would return the favour. LOVE your work so much, you are so talented. Also LOVE the idea with the challenge with Taryn to use the same photos on your own layouts, what a TOP idea!! Wish I had someone like that in my street to do that with hehe.
Thanks again for always stopping by my blog,
Tarrah xx

Wendy said...

Great LO Kim! Surfed over here from Taryn's and love your work! Love the Star Ward LO, gorgeous papers and that button is too cute! and who doesn't love MLBOW!! :)

Tracey said...

You always nail those boy layouts. Love them Kim :)

Stephanie said...

Kim! These are just gorgeous!!! So much eye candy here!

sandra said...

Love these Kim.
What a great challenge idea!
Off to have a peek at Taryn's now.

Leanne J said...

wow wow.. Kim... i love your work.. those buttons are supper special.. i love them.. and great challenge... yay...
and thanks for sending some of your lov my way.. SUgar BAby..

Ann-Katrin said...

So sweet and boyies. Thanks for sharing.

Ann-Katrin
http://www.papirhobby.no