Friday, August 21, 2009

DOTTY DIVAS

The second AD challenge is up over at dottydivas , Its such a fun challenge too, here is the challenge and my take on it.
This is Addison at our Christmas in July street party we had, so different from what I would normally do ( taryn you are rubbing off on me) but I love it. Even though these challenges are based in the UK any one, even us Aussies can have a go and be elegible to win a prize, hope to see you play along, leave me a link so I can have a looksie when you do.
Have great weekend
Kim

2 comments:

Belinda said...

Hi Kim. I love what you have done with this layout. It looks fab. Great title work. What a cool challenge. Cheers Belinda

Taryn said...

Love this layout, Kim. So funny when you say I am rubbing off on you. Repeat after me... paint is fun!