Thursday, December 18, 2008

First Larsen layout

Good evening all, well ive done it! I finished my first layout for Larsen, im pretty happy with it although it took me two attempts to do it as i was too tired the first time, its basically the very first picture taken of him when he was placed in my arms at birth. Hope you like it. Ive actually finished another one of him as well but im saving that to use for my next scraploot blog update. Ive also addded some photos taken of Addison today he is absolutely obsessed with water and his water tray, he asks to play with it every day.



This layout i finished just before Larsen was born, Addison loves the rainbows that appear around the house at various times of the day, this was made using a hambly transparency, I then attached the coloured papers and cardstock by sewing with my machine.
Ive taken some beautiful photos of David and Larsen and Larsen asleep so ill be back soon with another update. Can you believe he is two and a bit weeks old already.
take care
Kim
ps A good friend of mine Kirsty had her bub Kayden last night, he is in the special care nursery so im sending her my congratulations and best wishes !

No comments: